An overwhelming 93% of Americans surveyed have admitted that visuals have influenced purchase decisions at least once in their lifetime. Let’s make sure your visuals are working for you.
A signature color can increase brand recognition by 80% and potential customers or clients will decide if they want to do business with you based on your website design within the first 10 seconds of interacting with your site. Even if you’re not a design snob, there’s no denying that design matters. If you’re looking for a consistent, quality designer with exceptional attention to detail, look no further.
DESIGNS I CAN HELP CREATE
I do not limit myself to design specifically in print or digital. I’ve designed assets for clients across a wide range of formats and mediums. Assets I can design for you include, but are not limited to:
- Business cards
- Social media images
- Web design
- Car wraps
- Display ads
- Catalogs & magazines
I keep my finger on the pulse of the latest design trends. Unless specified otherwise, each design I craft is created utilizing contemporary design principles. My experience as a writer can also save you and your team from having to write copy. If your design needs text content, I can write the copy for your approval.
At the end of the day, good design boils down to effective communication. I go to great lengths to ensure the assets I produce for you are easy to navigate and communicate a clear message in the most visually striking way possible.
DAVID KRANKER’S GRAPHIC DESIGN PROCESS
I work a little differently than many designers. I do not charge extra after a certain number of revisions. Your payment to me is for the initial designs. After that, I will work on revisions at no cost until you’re satisfied with the end product. My typical design process is as follows:
- We’ll hold an initial kickoff call, where I’ll be looking to ascertain your design needs, your goals, your brand’s style, how you’re looking to position yourself, and any key messages. This information will be used to guide my designs.
- After the kickoff call, I’ll get to work creating initial designs.
- Once the designs are finished, we’ll schedule another call to review the work. If you have any requested revisions, I’ll make notes to complete the revisions.
- I’ll work on any revisions that come from our review call. Once the revisions are completed I’ll send the files over to you for another check.
- Once the design assets are approved, I’ll send over all of the appropriate files in any format you request.
INTERESTED IN COMMUNICATING YOUR MESSAGE THROUGH GOOD DESIGN?
In need of design work? Let’s have a conversation. We can discuss your needs and determine if I can help. If you’re interested in more than just design work, I also offer a free marketing/website analysis that anyone can take advantage of. Simply call 312-931-7803 or fill out the form below. I hope to hear from you soon.