Approximately 73% of business implement little to no personalization in their email marketing campaigns. You can expect personalization from me.
Email isn’t sexy, but that’s no reason to overlook this medium of communication. Email remains one of the easiest ways to reach your audience. An estimated 91% of American consumers have an email and check it daily. As social media platforms become increasingly crowded with ads and increasingly more expensive to advertise on, the appeal of email grows. Email is still very much the workhorse of digital marketing. I can help get that horse to work for you.
EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES
There are many different strategies and ways to utilize email as an engine for conversion. I utilize a number of techniques for clients. The email services I offer include:
- Drip campaigns
- Re-engagement campaigns
- Standard promotional campaigns
- Seasonal campaigns
Of course, the services I suggest or provide will vary depending on your business’s needs. This is also by no means an exhaustive list of the types of email campaigns we can launch for your brand.
DAVID KRANKER’S EMAIL MARKETING PROCESS
I offer my services a little differently in comparison to many creative agencies. My clients receive exclusivity in their market. If I work with you, I won’t be offering email marketing services to any of your competitors. I also work month-to-month with no long-term contracts. If you are unhappy with my services, you can leave at any time. My typical email marketing process is as follows:
- We’ll hold a kickoff call where I’ll ascertain your marketing goals, your target demographic, and your company’s value proposition and voice.
- I’ll use the information collected from our kickoff call to put together an email marketing strategy. I’ll then send the strategy to you for feedback and approval.
- Once the campaign strategy is approved, I’ll begin creating assets for the campaign. This would include any posts or web pages needed, any lead magnets (such as e-books or downloadables), and the email templates. Again, these will be sent to you for approval.
- The last step before launch will be setting up the campaign with scheduling of emails, segmentation, and any needed automation.
- As the data starts pouring in, I can analyze the data to make optimizations that will increase open, click-through, and conversion rates. I will also routinely audit your subscriber list to remove any unengaged subscribers. If your subscribers don’t engage with your emails, it can negatively impact your email deliverability.
- I will provide a report every month to breakdown the performance of your email marketing campaign.
It’s important to note that email campaigns often aren’t implemented in isolation. Email marketing campaigns are typically paired with content campaigns. If you aren’t currently engaging in any content marketing, we can also talk about developing a content marketing strategy as well. It’s common to also advertise lead magnets on social media as a way to grow email lists at a much faster rate. I can help you implement social campaigns for your lead magnets.
READY TO NURTURE & CONVERT LEADS?
Interested in having a conversation to see if I can help you with your brand’s email marketing? I offer an initial marketing analysis at no cost. I can dive into your current strategy and offer insights for improvement. You can call 312-931-7803 or fill out the form below. I hope to hear from you soon.