Only 7% of B2C business owners and 9% of B2B business owners consider their content marketing to be “very effective”. Furthermore, approximately 75% of all content available on the internet receives no links and no shares. I’d like to create content for you that will drive engagement and ultimately conversions.
As a full-service content marketer, I work both with marketing agencies and internal marketing departments for digital brands as a consultant and contractor. I can provide both content strategy/analysis, as well as, development and implementation. My backgrounds in design and coding also allow me to provide more than just monthly blog posts. In addition to written content, I can also deliver infographics and interactive pieces such as calculators, quizzes, and maps.
Even if you provide content that drives engagement or traffic, it may not end up converting. At the end of the day, that’s all that matters. Without an underlying strategy, content marketing campaigns can fall flat or yield little results. I can help you develop the strategy your business needs to turn searches and clicks into purchases. Together, we’ll map out what content should look like at each stage of your conversion funnel. We’ll then develop an editorial calendar based on your funnel and optimize performance as data comes in.
While having a strategy is important, proper execution of a strategy is just as crucial. I can help you carry out your content strategy with custom content tailored to meet your needs.
Blog Posts & Webpages
I am ready and available to write for you as needed. I can write both blog posts, e-books, and web page content.There are a lot of great writers out there, but not every writer has the flexibility to be able to write in multiple tones and voices. In my writing career I’ve written for dozens of brands with tones and voices across the spectrum. I will be looking for target demographic information from you so that I can appropriately speak to your audience.
Unless you come to me with specific data, I will handle all of the research required for the post. I am more than happy to write content of any length, but I refuse to deliver uninspired 500 word articles and charge a premium for them. I offer my services at a reasonable rate and unless requested otherwise, you can expect compelling long-form posts and pages (on average 1,200 words or more) from me.
In addition to being a writer, I am also a graphic designer. I can create eye-catching infographics for your website using contemporary design principles. Unless you come to the table with data or info you want turned into an infographic, I can do all of the research for the text content at no additional cost. The latest trend in infographics are interactive infographics. Standard image files are still effective, but infographics with animations and user input garner even more attention. With my ability to code SVG and HTML files, we can bring a design to life to create something truly unique.
Interactive Web Apps
Interactive pieces of content are great assets to have for link building and social campaigns. Assets can vary from calculators to quizzes and maps. Whatever we dream up together, I can design and code into reality.
David Kranker’s Content Process
Too many content marketing services provide assets and walk away without any care for how those assets end up performing. I want to provide the best possible return on investment for you. That means going further than just delivering content. If you’re willing to provide data or feedback on the content I deliver, we can use that data together to better optimize what I create for your target demographic. Altogether, my typical content process for a long-term strategy is as follows:
- We’ll hold a kickoff call where I’ll be looking to ascertain your marketing goals, your target customer demographic, and your company’s value proposition and voice/style.
- I’ll use the information collected from our kickoff to begin keyword research break out your funnel.
- I will put together a one year plan with an emphasis on the first 90 days that will include an editorial calendar along with the content ideas I believe could earn you shares, traffic, and conversions. Based on your feedback, I will edit the calendar and posts until approved.
- Once the calendar is approved, I’ll begin creating the content from the calendar a month at a time. When a finish a piece, I’ll send it to you for approval. If there are any requested edits, I will make them at no additional cost. Once approved I can help you take the content piece live if you’d like.
- As far as data analysis goes, it’s best to wait about 90 days to collect enough data for analysis. At the end of 90 days we can take a look at what is working and what isn’t. We can then revise our editorial calendar as needed based on the data.
- Towards the end of the year I’ll begin working on a new editorial calendar to send to you for approval and the process will start all over again.
Content Marketing Analysis
Are your current content efforts providing any return? Could they be improved? I am more than happy to dive into your existing content and content strategy to provide insights and tips for improvement at no cost. I offer everyone a free marketing and website analysis. Together we can determine what is working, what isn’t, and what could be improved upon.
Ready To Create Engaging Content?
Interested in having a conversation to see if I can help you? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain in contacting me, especially with a free content audit. You can call 312-931-7803 or fill out the form below. I hope to hear from you soon.